FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- 15-metre indoor swimming pool
- An outdoor hot tub
- Home cinema room
- Games room with table tennis and table football
- Separate bar/TV room
- Wii, Sky TV, X-Box and other games
- Professional chefs and chalet staff
- A total of 12 dedicated staff
- 24-hour in-resort private chauffeur service
- Large south-facing terrace with extensive furniture
- Two sitting rooms each with open fires
- Private underground parking for 10 cars
- 7 x Twin/super-king size bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms
- 1 x Quad bunk room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
"Chouqui is a new addition to Verbier's chalet scene, with nine bedrooms, a vast 15 metre indoor pool, spa and games room. Nine staff are on hand for ultra pampering." The Evening Standard
Comprising two interconnecting chalets and with over 900m² of internal floorspace, Chalet Chouqui is a spectacular new chalet which was completed for the 2015/16 season. Verbier rarely gains a property of this magnitude and Chalet Chouqui really can claim to be unrivalled in its position, size and style.
With its uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc Massif, Chalet Chouqui has a large terrace with al fresco dining for 20, plus sofas and sun loungers, a sunken outdoor hot tub and vast fire pit with BBQ rack. Designed and furnished by a leading London interiors specialist, the two sitting rooms and nine bedrooms are decorated with herringbone tweeds, faux fur throws and feature reclaimed wood and custom-made English furniture. There is state-of-the-art John Cullen lighting and a Sonos music system throughout as well as a bar with an impressive adjoining wine cellar.
The 9 ensuite bedrooms each have their own terrace or balcony offering dramatic views: There are seven twin/super-king size bedrooms, one master room and a quad bunk room which is ideal for children.
At 15 metres in length, Chalet Chouqui boasts one of the largest private indoor swimming pools in Verbier. The chalet also comes with a games room (table tennis and table football), a bar, cinema room, outdoor hot tub, hammam and two sitting rooms with open fireplaces. With comfortable seating and relaxing loungers, the extensive south-facing terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the jaw-dropping views across to the Grand Combin.
|Date||Chalet Price||Date||Chalet Price|
|15 Jan||SOLD||19 Mar||SOLD|
|22 Jan||SOLD||26 Mar||89,000|
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 18 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
* This is a 5-night stay from 12-17 April
To enquire about this chalet, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1608 674 011
What's Included »
WHAT'S INCLUDES IN THE PRICE:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of 12 dedicated staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging