Full Descripion »
Verbier is a wonderful village set in beautiful surroundings where non-skiers can enjoy the sun and truly relax in the alpine air. There are a number of activities to do throughout your stay from a deep massage to an exhilarating helicopter ride; Verbier is fully equipped to look after everyone. There are also many restaurants in Verbier where both skier and non-skiers can meet for lunch and our 24-hour in-resort driving service makes this effortless for the non-skiers. We can happily recommend, advise and book a host of different activities from the relaxed to the extreme:
- Take a helicopter ride around the Verbier valley and have a stop at the top of the mountain where a picnic will be served by a talented chef.
- Take in the beauty of the mountain on foot and experiment with snow shoeing through the trees with a knowledgeable guide.
- Relax in a thermal spa or indulge in a massage in the comfort of you own chalet.
- Unwind with a calming yoga or pilates class; private or group classes can be taken.
- Wander the streets of Verbier where there is wonderful shopping and galleries to explore.
- If you are looking for an adrenaline rush, why not take on the 10km toboggan run from Savoleyres to Tzoumaz, try husky sledging or even paragliding?
…so there is no need to feel like you’re missing out if you’re not on skis.