Place blanche 2
faciliTies and services
- Apple TV, Netflix & DVD Library
- Wii console and other childrens games
- Wifi & iPad
- Professional chef host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 1 x twin/double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x twin/double with en suite bathroom and mezzanine with 2 single beds
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
*The chalet can also be taken with Place Blanche 1 to create an incredible property for 10+4 people.
Arguably the most sought-after address in Verbier, Place Blanche is a stunning property in the heart of the resort. Overlooking the newly-built village square at Place Blanche and the W Hotel, the location could not be any better. With the Medran piste and bubble lift right on your doorstep, as well as some of the best shops, bars and restaurants in town, Place Blanche is quite simply the place to be.
Occupying the penthouse of this prestigious development and furnished to the highest standard, Place Blanche 2 is alpine chic personified. The double-height living room is open to the kitchen/dining room and has an open fireplace, as well as ample sofas in which to relax after a day on the slopes. French windows open out to the south-facing terrace and spectacular vistas across to the mountains and down the valley.
Both bedrooms have an abundance of old wood and plenty of space. Bedroom 1 comes with two single beds on a separate mezzanine level which is perfect for children. Bedroom 2 meanwhile boasts one of the most dramatic bathrooms in Verbier, with natural light flooding through its innovative glass roof.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 4 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
*This is a 7 night stay from 2nd - 9th Feb
To enquire about this chalet, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1608 674 011
To view our full portfolio of 18 luxury chalets in Verbier please click here.
What's Included »
Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging