faciliTies and services
- Apple TV, Netflix & DVD Library
- Wii console and other childrens games
- Wifi and iPad
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Heated boot room and ski store
- Underground parking space
- 1 x King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double with en suite shower room
- 1 X Quad bunk room with en suite shower room
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Chalet Rosalp is a beautiful three-bedroom apartment in the heart of Verbier, built in 2015. The property is in the exclusive Residence Rosalp development, which is perfectly located opposite the world-famous Fer a Cheval and a mere 100m from the Medran lift station. Verbier's bars, shops and restaurants are right on your doorstep.
The open-plan living room and kitchen has large French windows that open out onto an Alpine Garden and large south-facing terrace, which is a perfect spot to enjoy the late afternoon sunshine. All three bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. One of the bedrooms is a bespoke quad bunk room and is ideal for children.
The apartment is decorated in a contemporary rustic style, with aged oak wooden floors and panelling.
Please note this chalet is run on a self-catered basis, however some catering can be provided on request.
ALL PRICES LISTED IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 3,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about this chalet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1608 674 011
To view our full portfolio of 18 luxury chalets in Verbier please click here.
What's Included »
Included in the price:
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging