faciliTies and services
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna, hammam and plunge pool
- Wii console, Xbox and other children's games
- Wifi and iPad
- Extensive DVD Library
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Large south-facing balcony
- 2 x Twin/double bedrooms (super-king) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with shared shower room
- 1 x Quad bunk bedroom (4 x single beds) with shared shower room
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
"Thank you so much for all your hard work for us last week. We thought your food was fantastic - the gin and tonic ceviche has been much spoken about, as well as the tarte tatin, the jerk chicken and many more dishes besides. We were so impressed by your professional attitude and willingness to cater for slightly tricky tastes. Thank you so much for all your hard work. It was noticed and much appreciated." Mrs E. R, Chalet Treize Etoiles
Chalet Treize Etoiles is one of Verbier’s most luxurious penthouse apartments available to rent. Designed by one of Verbier’s highly renowned architects, attention to detail is at it’s finest. Ideally located just a few minutes walk from the centre of Verbier, however guests still have the added luxury of the Ski Verbier driving service day and night. Sunlight floods through the living room's floor to ceiling double height windows, which open onto a large south facing balcony overlooking the valley. On the balcony sink into the soft sheepskin covered chairs or enjoy a chilled glass of champagne in the private outdoor hot tub.
The chalet is equipped with state of the art technology including a Sonos music system linked to every room. The upstairs mezzanine level is a comfy snug with TV, DVD player , Apple TV or for the more energetic a Nintendo Wii. Each of the five individually designed bedrooms have an eclectic mix of vintage pine and cool contemporary features. With two double bedrooms, two twin rooms and one bunk room the chalet can sleep 10 – 12 people very comfortably. The master bedroom is particularly unique with a spacious balcony looking out onto the mountains behind. For children the bunk room has a toy cupboard and DVD player, giving them the perfect hideaway.
After a hard day on the slopes, guests can enjoy freshly baked afternoon tea and indulge in the chalet’s many luxuries; whether this is soaking in the private hot tub or having a sauna and hammam.
This chalet is located in the same building as Chalet Silver and the two chalets can be taken together providing accommodation for up to 24 people. Ski Verbier Exclusive can arrange for guests to eat in the same chalet if preferred.
|DATE||CHALET PRICE||DATE||CHALET PRICE|
|07 - 11 JAN||
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 10 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
* This is a 4 night stay from 7th Jan - 11th Jan for Chf 9,000
**This is a 4 night stay from 28th Jan - 1st Feb for Chf 9,000
To enquire about this chalet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1608 674 011
To view our full portfolio of 18 luxury chalets in Verbier please click here.
What's Included »
Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging